Eggslut was founded in 2011, for the love of eggs! The key ingredient to their sandwiches are eggs (obviously). They're mostly a breakfast/brunch place but some locations are open until 7 or 8 at night.

When we arrived, the place was rather empty. But by the time we had finished ordering and found ourselves a table, the restaurant was filled.



Chris got the bacon, egg & cheese sandwich with a side of avocado. His sandwich was made of hardwood smoked bacon, cage-free over medium egg, cheddar cheese and chipotle ketchup in a warm brioche bun. I got the fairfax, which came with cage-free soft scrambled eggs and chives, cheddar cheese, caramelized onions and sriracha mayo in a warm brioche bun. I added avocado as well but substituted the sriracha mayo with their honey mustard aioli.

The Fairfax!


The sandwich was delicious. I wasn't crazy over the honey mustard aioli but overall, it was a good sandwich. Rather messy with the eggs falling everywhere, but I think that was the point of it. Rate 10/10 will visit again if I was in the area, or close to one.
- - - - -
eggslut